Tuesday, June 9

bittersweet.

First thing I must say; Happy 46th Birthday, Mr. Johnny Depp. I love you & I want to have your babies 8)


In a few hours, I will be heading to SFO and boarding a plane to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Then I'll take another plane to Bahamas. Earlier today, I dropped off my dog, Coby, at Pet Camp. He'll be staying there while we're on vacation, so it'll be like he's on his own vacation, too! sigh, the house already feels so much lonelier without him around.
Every time I leave San Francisco, I feel bittersweet. Sad, because I'm leaving and I know I'll miss the city, my friends, Coby, my house, etc. But happy, because I'll be on vacation, and I'll meet new people and enjoy experiences that'll stay with me for the rest of my life.
Also, I love being on an airplane. I don't care where I go, I just enjoy the plane ride. Most people complain about plane rides for some reason or other, but I think they're so much fun. I always meet new friends on the plane and people are generally very friendly.
I won't have a chance to blog while I'm in the Bahamas, but I will tell you the highlights of the trip when I get back. I'll see you soon!

xoxo,
LEANA